No Insurance? No Problem!
We are pleased to offer an In-Office Membership Program to patients currently not covered by a dental benefit plan. We want to help you prioritize your oral health, and this program allows for a complete continuation of preventative care.
Dentist in Howell, NJ
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time
- Membership fees are due the day of joining program.
- It cannot be used for implant restorations, consumable items like toothbrushes, rinse etc.
- Children listed on plan must live in household or be a full-time student.
- Membership renews one year from joining the program. At which time the annual fee will be due.
- Missed appointment fees are ineligible for the membership discount
- Membership may be terminated at will by written notice from the patient to Howell Family Smiles.
- Membership benefits are not transferable, have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- This is not an insurance plan and is not subject to regulation by the state department of insurance.
- Plan membership cannot be combined with current dental insurance plans.
- The plan is for individual use only. It is not a group benefit plan.
- Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility.
- Additional dental service fee will be based upon the fee at the date of service.
- Payment is due on the date of service to qualify for the discounts detailed above.
- Membership must be current to receive the discount.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- Howell Family Smiles retains the right to interpret the program stipulations.